|Internal Memory||128 GB|
|Sim Slots||Dual Sim|
|Sim Type||Dual SIM|
|Warranty Period||6 Months|
|Screen size||7 inches|
|Connectivity||USB + Bluetooth + WiFi|
Note 12i – 6.82″ FHD+ (128GB ROM-4GB RAM)-50 MP (wide) + 2 MP (depth) + QVGA 8MPSelfie – 4G LTE – 5000mAh
Infinix Note 12i
A new Infinix model has arrived and we are always delighted in making all latest models available to you. It is a more affordable alternative to the Note 12 and a follow-up to the Note 11i.
The phone arrives with a 90Hz IPS LCD and while it is fairly large at 6.82”, it is smaller than the 6.95” 11i display. Anyway, the higher refresh rate is the upgrade.
This model is powered by the same Helio G85 chipset (12nm, 2x A75 + 6x A55, Mali-G52 MC2) as the Note 11i. It is paired with 4GB of RAM and 3GB of virtual RAM. Storage has been doubled to 128GB (while retaining the microSD slot) and you get Android 12 out of the box (skinned with XOS 10.6).
- BODY: 164.4 x 76.7 x 7.9 mm (6.47 x 3.02 x 0.31 in); 184.5 g (6.49 oz), Plastic body;Glass front, glass back (Gorilla Glass 5);
Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by);
- DISPLAY: 6.82 inches, 110.5 cm2 (~83.6% screen-to-body ratio) IPS LCD, 90Hz, 720 x 1640 pixels (~263 ppi density)
- CHIPSET: MediaTek Helio G85 (12nm), Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55), Mali-G52 MC2. .
- MEMORY: 128GB 4GB RAM; microSDXC (dedicated slot).
- OS/SOFTWARE: Android 11, XOS 10.6
- REAR-CAMERA: 50 MP, f/1.6, (wide), PDAF, 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth), QVGA
Quad-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- FRONT-CAMERA: 8 MP, Dual-LED flash
- VIDEO-CAPTURE: Rear camera: 1080p@30fps; Front camera: 1080p@30fps.
- BATTERY: Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable, Fast charging 18W
- COMMS: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot; Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE; GPS: Yes, with A-GPS; FM radio, USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- MISC: Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass; FM radio; microUSB, USB On-The-Go